The Star Wars Celebration Orlando convention is fast approaching, and of course one of the very exciting aspects of any convention is the shopping! The exhibitor list has just been published on the Star Wars Celebration website, and I’m so happy to see so many of my favourite brands will be attending!
Check out the full list of exhibitors here, but here are the relevant Star Wars fashion related companies currently listed as attending –
Licensed apparel/accessory brands –
- Loungefly (booth 3122) – handbags and wallets
- Musterbrand (booth 2826) – apparel
- We Love Fine (booth 2934) – apparel
- Po-Zu (booth 2650) – footwear
- SalesOne LLC (booth 2528) – jewelry
- HYP Comix (booth 3223) – socks
- TeeTurtle (booth 1414) – t-shirts
These websites do stock Star Wars fashion items, but may not have full ranges available at the convention –
- SuperHeroStuff (booth 3414)
- ThinkGeek (booth 2532)
- Norse Legion (booth 2032) – Body Vibe jewelry stockists
- It’s A Steel Jewelry (booth 1626) – Body Vibe jewelry stockists
- Disney Theme Park Merchandise (booth 3463) – *update* The Last Jedi apparel
- F.Y.E (booth 3452)
The major stand outs to me are Loungefly and Musterbrand. Loungefly did not have an official booth at the last US Celebration convention in Anaheim, although selected products from their range were available at a stockist’s booth. Musterbrand is a little newer to the Star Wars fashion scene, but they have such stylish designs, it is great to see them attending.
Interestingly, Her Universe is not currently on the list. In a recent live chat, Ashley Eckstein did say there would be an exclusive Hera t-shirt available at the convention, so either Her Universe hasn’t been added to the list yet, or perhaps Her Universe apparel will be stocked at the Celebration Store instead.
Which booths are you most excited to check out at the convention?
Photo sourced from and belongs to Star Wars Celebration.