Kay Jewelers has even more new Star Wars jewelry available! The newly added range includes four new charm beads, four bracelets, and three necklaces. The new charm designs include another romantic quote from Princess Leia and Han Solo – ‘Who are you?’ – ‘Someone who loves you’ (when Leia rescues Han from the carbonite), the Death Star, First Order Stormtrooper, and the First Order logo. The new bracelets include three new expandable designs featuring BB-8, the Death Star, and the Imperial symbol. There is also a new bracelet design, which features a sterling silver Death Star bead between black onyx beads. Lastly, the three new necklace designs include two ‘I Love You’ – ‘I Know’ styles, and a lightsaber pendant with diamond accents on the blade! It appears that Kay Jewelers do not ship outside the US, but international fans can use the ‘personal shopper’ service available from mail forwarding companies to purchase from the website. It’s great to see so much variety in styles and themes available in this collection – I wish I could have it all!
- Sterling silver Rebel Alliance charm – US$99.99 each
- Sterling silver Death Star charm – US$229.00 each
- Sterling silver First Order Stormtrooper charm – US$99.99 each
- Sterling silver First Order logo charm – US$89.99 each
- Sterling silver BB-8 charm bracelet – US$89.99 each
- Sterling silver Death Star charm bracelet – US$89.99 each
- Sterling silver Imperial symbol charm bracelet – US$99.99 each
- Sterling silver Death Star onyx bracelet – US$149.00 each
- 10K yellow gold ‘I Love You’ – ‘I Know’ 2 tier necklace – US$279.00 each
- Sterling silver ‘I Love You’ – ‘I Know’ 3 pendant necklace – US$319.00 each
- 10K yellow gold lightsaber necklace with diamond accents – US$449.00 each
Photos sourced from and belong to Kay Jewelers.