The lookbook for the upcoming Black Milk Clothing x Star Wars collection has just landed! This collection of styled photos shows off the gorgeous collection, I love the mix of artwork designs and garment styles. The collection lookbook gives us a look at twelve pieces in total –
- High-neck Star Wars Artwork Dress
- Artoo 2.0 Bodycon Dress
- Star Wars Montage Leggings (Pale)
- Yoda on Dagobah T-Shirt Dress
- Rebel vs Empire Inside Out Reversible Dress
- Black & White Character Line Art Dress (Canto Bight?)
- 8-Bit Character Overalls
- 8-Bit Character Button-Up Shirt
- Rey on Ahch-To Sweatshirt
- Darth Vader Comic Swimsuit
- Stormtrooper Sweatshirt/Long Sleeve T-Shirt
- Star Wars Montage Touchdown Athletic Shirt
I had wondered if this new collection would include any popular designs from the original 2012-2015 collection – this lookbook includes three! They are – Artoo 2.0 Dress, Star Wars Montage Leggings, and Vader Comic Swimsuit. The Artoo dress and Vader swimsuit look to be the same as the original versions, but the montage leggings look paler in colour than the original version. As this lookbook does not include the comic art shorts previously shown on social media, I expect the full collection to include more designs than what is shown in this lookbook.
Black Milk Clothing will be releasing more sneak peaks in the next week – the collection will launch 7AM AEST, 18th September 2018 – that’s only days away! With such short notice, I really hope there won’t be limited pieces, giving fans the chance to grab their favourite designs – they ship internationally!
- Check out the Black Milk Clothing x Star Wars Lookbook
- Follow Black Milk Clothing on social media – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram – Pinterest – Tumblr
- Read more about the Black Milk Clothing x Star Wars collection announcement here
Here are the three teaser photos revealed on social media (so far) – the lookbook doesn’t include the comic art shorts that have already been shown.
Photos sourced from and belong to Black Milk Clothing.