Star Wars Celebration Europe will be kicking off in London in just a few days, and I can’t wait to see what news and products will be revealed! Sadly, I can’t attend this convention – but I hope Star Wars fashion fans will be posting lots of photos online!
For those of you attending the event, please show off what you wore, what you bought, and what you spotted at the event – tag relevant photos with the hashtag #starwarsfashion so we can follow along at home. If you’re on Facebook, you can also share photos to The Kessel Runway Facebook group! There will be some great Star Wars fashion brands attending the event – here are the main exhibitor booths to check out for fashion finds –
- BBT Clothing – booth N723 – Star Wars apparel and accessories
- Cotton Division – booth S311 – Star Wars apparel
- Emma J Shipley – booth N413 – Star Wars scarves and accessories
- Irregular Choice – booth S902 – Women’s Star Wars footwear
- Matchless London – booth N1105 – Star Wars jackets
- Musterbrand – booth N714 – Star Wars jackets and apparel
- Numskull – booth N712 – Star Wars apparel
- S.T. Dupont – booth S914 – Star Wars bags and leather goods/accessories
- Stylin Online – booth N421 – Star Wars apparel and accessories
- The Disney Store – booth N112 – Star Wars apparel and accessories
- Thinkgeek/Toynk – booth S703 – Star Wars apparel and accessories
First held at last year’s Celebration Anaheim, the fan meetup event ‘Ahsoka Lives’ will be taking place at Celebration Europe. Wear your favourite Ahsoka Tano themed apparel, and meet up with fellow fans for a group photo on Friday 15th July 2016, at 12.30pm at the Star Wars Show stage. For more information, and to RSVP to the event, check out the Ahsoka Lives Day event page on Facebook.
Join us for a group photo with the voice of Ahsoka, Ashley Eckstein, at the Star Wars Show Stage at 12:30pm on Friday of Star Wars Celebration Europe. We encourage you to wear your favorite Ahsoka Tano shirt, accessories, or costume.
For fans at home, please participate by sharing photos of your Ahsoka-themed outfits or costumes by using the hashtag #AhsokaLives.
Photos sourced from and belong to Celebration Europe and Ahsoka Lives Day respectively.