To celebrate the release of The Last Jedi, ASOS has released a new women’s Star Wars capsule collection. The range includes 7 pieces, including a long sleeve tee, tank top, leggings, and 4 dresses.
While the 2 tops are easily identifiable as Star Wars with their printed graphics, the leggings and dresses are little less obvious. The dresses in particular look inspired by the glamourous fashions of Canto Bight from The Last Jedi. The velvet burnout dress in particular feels like it takes direct costume inspiration, rather than featuring any of the usual Star Wars logos or imagery. Having seen The Last Jedi a few times already, I am so excited to see designs inspired by the amazing costumes from the casino scenes.
Shop the ASOS x Star Wars capsule collection – prices range from US$29.00 to US$95.00 each. ASOS can ship internationally, which is great.
- Star Wars Printed Oversized Long Sleeve T-Shirt – US$35.00 each – sizes 2 to 14
Illustrated BB-8 print, Scoop neck, Dropped shoulders, Oversized fit.
- Women’s Star Wars Printed Oversized Tank (R2D2) – US$29.00 each – sizes 2 to 14
Illustrated R2-D2 print, Scoop neck, Oversized fit.
- Women’s Star Wars Printed Leggings – US$35.00 each – sizes 0 to 14
Elasticated waistband, Mixed Star Wars print, Close-cut bodycon fit.
- Women’s Star Wars Printed Long Sleeve Hanky Hem Dress – US$76.00 each – sizes 0 to 14
High neck, Long sleeves, Ruffle trims, Mixed Star Wars print, Open back with button fastening.
- Women’s Star Wars Galaxy Printed Full Dress – US$95.00 each – sizes 0 to 14
Lined design, Halter neck, Belted waist with stud embellishment, Front splits, Star Wars galaxy print, Zip-back fastening.
- Women’s Star Wars Scuba Printed Mini Dress – US$79.00 each – sizes 0 to 14
X-wing fighter print, Round neck, Capped sleeves, Zip back, Slim fit.
- Women’s Star Wars Funnel Neck Burnout Dress – US$79.00 each – sizes 0 to 14
Flocked velvet-feel pattern, High neck, Semi-sheer finish, Button keyhole back, Close cut bodycon fit.
Photos sourced from and belong to ASOS.