The new Musterbrand x Star Wars Princess Leia swimsuit is now available at ThinkGeek! Previewed back in early February, the Princess Leia swimsuit is part of a new women’s Star Wars swimwear collection by Musterbrand. The one-piece style swimsuit is inspired by Princess Leia’s classic white outfits from A New Hope, with a printed silver belt detail, referencing the one worn with her ceremonial gown.
Feel like a princess in this one-piece white bathing suit from our friends at musterbrand. It’s perfect for lounging out on the decks of the Khetanna or basking in the warmth of Tatooine’s twin suns. And while it’s definitely not warm enough for Hoth, it might work for fighting your way out of a holding cell on the Death Star.
- Lining on top with removable soft bust cups for shape
- With Leia’s classic ANH belt printed all around
- Rebel Alliance starbird on the left shoulder
- Tiny musterbrand charm on the right shoulder
- High-cut hips show off your buns (on your bum and your head!)
- Materials: 85% polyester / 15% elastane outer + 100% polyester lining
Available in sizes S to 2XL, the swimsuit is priced at US$59.99 each – ThinkGeek can ship internationally, which is great! The swimsuit is also available direct from Musterbrand.
Women’s Princess Leia swimsuit – US$59.99 each – sizes S to 2XL
Photos sourced from and belong to ThinkGeek.