Get ready to celebrate – Elhoffer Design has just released a new mini-collection of Padme’ Amidala inspired apparel! Following on from her amazing Padme’ knitwear collection last year, the new range is inspired by Padme’s white battle outfit that she wears on Tatooine and Geonosis in Attack Of The Clones. The designs include a white pullover sweater, an ivory cape style cardigan, and separate ivory hood (Padme’s costume included a hood, which was seen in behind the scenes footage but not in the final cut).
If you’re not a fan of white, you can also get this range in purple! In keeping with the slight colour difference (white vs ivory) of the original costume, the pullover comes in a gorgeous purple colour, while the cape and hood come in a slightly warmer plum colour. My poor wallet, I adore all these pieces – tough decisions ahead, trying to decide which colour set I prefer!
Pullover Sweater –
- Pullover Fitted Longline Lightweight Sweater
- Acrylic/Lycra Blended Yarn
- Extra Long Sleeve with knit details on elbows
- Open Front Poncho with two front pockets
- Can be worn multiple ways
- Pointed back
- Acrylic Blended Yarn
- Optional Matching Detached Pullover Hood – Sold Separately
The pullover is available in sizes XS to 3XL, while the cape and hood are one size. Prices range from US$30 for the hood, to US$135.00 for the cape – but order now and grab these at fantastic discounted prices! Elhoffer Design can ship internationally, which is great!
- Galactic Desert Pullover (White) – US$90.00 each – sizes XS to 3XL
- Galactic Desert Pullover (Purple) – US$90.00 each – sizes XS to 3XL
- Galactic Desert Cape (Ivory) – US$135.00 each – one size
- Galactic Desert Cape (Plum) – US$135.00 each – one size
- Galactic Desert Hood (Ivory) – US$30.00 each – one size
- Galactic Desert Hood (Plum) – US$30.00 each – one size
Photos sourced from and belong to Elhoffer Design.