The official Star Wars website has revealed more items launching at and/or available exclusively at Celebration Chicago – and this update includes heaps of fabulous Star Wars apparel! The range includes items from Her Universe, Po-Zu, Bioworld, Loungefly, Stance, Nixon, and more!
This is by no means the complete range of exclusive apparel – the official Celebration Store usually has a wide range of commemorative apparel and accessories. Many brands also debut new items at Celebration, which the perfect opportunity to see items in person before buying (and save on shipping!).
I will of course be reporting from the convention, so follow along for photos and updates on our website and social media channels.
So lets take a closer look at the exclusive apparel and accessories revealed so far – I’m struggling to narrow down a shopping list!
- Reed Exhibitions – Darth Maul Jacket – US$80.00 each
- Reed Exhibitions – 20th Anniversary Tour T-Shirt – US$27.00 and up
- SalesOne – The Force Awakens Celebration pin (limited to 1,000) – US$10.00 each
- Po-Zu – Star Wars Celebration sneaker – US$65.00 each
- Bioworld – Imperial collection (first to market) – US$8.00 – $80.00 each
- Loungefly – Animated Boba Fett edition backpack – US$70.00 each
- Loungefly – Wampa mini backpack – US$70.00 each
- Her Universe – Sisters Of The Force Collection
- Stance – Concept art series (including exclusive boxed sets and first to market socks) – US$18.00 – US$120.00 each
- Nixon – Special edition Millennium Falcon and Death Star 2 pack collector’s tin (limited to 200) – US$350.00 each
Photos sourced from and belong to Lucasfilm/StarWars.com.